Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Umm I Am Not Retarded

I have in the past had people talk to me like I am retarded from social services. One time I asked if I should call back when she is feeling better and when she asked what I meant I said you are talking really slow and sound like your falling asleep. She picked up the pace hehe.

Some of the people I admire are Rosie O'Donnell (though she gets on my nerves some days but over all I like her), Alex Jones (he also at times gets on my nerves) Dr Peter Duesberg, Dr Laraine Day, Dr. Tullio Simoncini not because I agree with everything they say but they have all helped me to think against mainstream thought and see other ways of looking at things. At times gave me hope or made me feel not crazy for questioning things.

Many of the people I admire are dead but I think they have helped shape the alternative medicine and free thought movements...Antoine Beauchamp, Dr. J. H. Salisbury, and Linus Pauling.

No comments: