Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knowledge and the downside

Tonight I am doing ok. Better than last night.

One of my real problems is I think I see things for how they really are. I am sure it is warped by anxiety but sometimes I wish I never read so much about the past, history of governments, history of medication, vaccines, secret societies, cults, backgrounds of religions. I think it really all twisted me bad. And I can't unlearn any of it. I don't think I can ever see the world the same.

I watch people on cam sites and sometimes they seem so alien to me and empty knowledge wise...but most are happy. People have said to me "why do you read that stuff" truth is I don't know. I guess once I realized we were being lied to about certain topics I got upset and wanted to see the truth. Now I wish I didn't know some of the truth.

If there was such a thing as reincarnation and you had a choice would you come back to earth as a human? I don't think I would. I really don't want to be here again.

No comments: