Monday, June 15, 2009

My Moms Port Installed Again

My mom went today to the doctors to have her port inspected since it was not working right during her chemo last week. They found while she was there that it was not going to work, so they knocked her out and took it out and installed a new one. She is still in recovery right now.

I think because she just got the new port put in, she will have to have time to heal, so I think Wed. of this week her chemo will not be done.

I gained back some more weight thankfully. When I got sick after coming off the Xanax I fell as far as 140 lbs and now I am 150 lbs. I hope I continue to gain.

Seems these day I just cry at random. I will be completely fine and out of no place I will start crying my eyes out. Then 20 mins later I am fine again. I am chalking that up to everything that has been going on with my life recently and being worried about my mom.

I am going to post a picture of my parents. This picture was taken a few years back when I was living in Panama City Beach, FL. when they were visiting me. The picture was taken in my apartment that I had there. I am also going to post my baby picture. It was taken at the hospital the day I was born in 1976.



No comments: