Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog on hold

I really don't feel well anymore, so I am going to stop updating the blog for awhile. I am living in constant breathlessness, my heart is back into the 127-140 range. I have not ate very much in two days. I feel sick to my stomach all the time and have a heavy chest. I see a doctor once again on July 1st.

No medical person has bothered to help me and I am not getting much better and sometimes feel like I am going backwards with my health.

I am just going to do whatever they want to do I don't care anymore. I have no energy to care.

My mom is still in the hospital. I told my dad today how breathless I am and how I can't eat. He just said you never can when it is hot. Which is not true. I use to live in FL and could breathe and could eat. It amazes me how I can walk around pale in front of people and doctors and nothing is done, no one seems bothered in the least.

I think I am actually dying and no one seems to give a shit.

If anything I might just update on twitter from time to time to keep people up to date on my mom and/or me.

http://www.twitter.com/atomic811

No comments: