Friday, July 11, 2008

Email I Received

This is an email I received some of you may like to look into it:

"Hey,

This may seem like a bizarre question: have you had any bad sinus/ear infections before--or any really significant upper-respiratory problems? Also, any head trauma or concussions or even been in any car accidents?

I think I might now know what the cause of my anxiety and panic attacks. I wanted to make a video about it, but I can just see getting some backlash from some people.

I'll probably write a longer email later or even make a private video about what I've discovered (purely by accident), how it flipped my beliefs upside down, and has actually provided me with A LOT of relief--I can actually go grocery shopping again! :D

Take care"

-----------------------------------

My Reply,

Yes. In fact I had a lung issue so bad they removed part of my right lung in aug. 2000

I had lots of ear infections as a kid. I also get sore throats a lot.

Hope that helps you :)

Brian
-----------------------------------------

His Response:

"I tried to make a video but am having trouble piecing the video sections together :S. Ah well, I'll probably write up a detailed email later.

I had lots of ear infections as a kid too--and apparently so have many other people with mental illness.

What I was really getting at is you should check out the book (NOT another shitty self-help book) "Phobia Free" by Dr. Harold Levinson. My copy is still in the mail, however, from what I've gone through personally, it lead me to that book and his research--and seems to be worth checking out.

I lost all my bookmarks regarding his work and REAL people writing about their successes (not those phony testimonials you see on self-help book sites). If you do some digging (a lot of digging actually) and cross-reference some searches about anxiety/panic with inner-ear/meniere's etc, you should be able to come up with some great finds!

Just taking Claritin Allergy and Sinus has made a HUGE difference for me--sounds bizarre, I know!

I'm going to try to get around to reading your blog articles soon--I've quickly skimmed a few already... I totally know what you mean about the whole poisoned food thing. I never really understood it until now!"

No comments: