Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Threw up today

I don't know what my deal is today. I woke up feeling wore out. Soon as my eyes opened my heart raced for about 15 seconds. I got up and like the past few days have not felt very hungry. Had a glass of water and some juice. Keith called me when he woke up and I told him that my stomach felt off and for some reason I have not been feeling all that great. Then out of no where I barely made it to the bathroom and threw up. Because it happened so fast it got on the toilet seat, the bathroom floor and some on my pants. I told Keith I would call him back. I then continued to throw up about half a gallon of liquid, way more than I had drank. I have no idea where all that came from.

I feel so wore out now and have been eating white rice. I don't feel like eating anything. I called Keith back and we talked on his way to work.

No comments: