Sunday, November 29, 2009

Failed Experiment

OK, so a little while back I said that I would try making little recording like a podcast of stuff going on in my daily life. It didn't work out so well, but I will post what I have. It is quite awful actually, but I am not one to hide my messiness, so I will post it anyway. I don't even think the audio came out right. I took the first 11 and put it all on one clip and then there are some others...each is a minute to 5 minutes long. I think it is a failed experiment though, or who knows I might try something different in the future. Keep in mind these recordings were about a month ago.











All the rest if you care to listen can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/brianhealth If you listened to all these you just finished video 15, so when you go to the youtube link just start with video 16.

No comments: