Saturday, October 25, 2008

Agoraphobia and Panic Attack Diet (Boiltarian)




A lot of people wanted to know more information on the diet I have done that made me feel a lot better with my anxiety. So I figured I would do a video and try to sum it up for you. It is very amateur and at one point the audio goes out of sync for a few seconds. Sorry about that. I am still new to editing long videos.

I named the diet "The Boiltarian Diet". I was working out the details of it in the past, so if you see anything else online about the diet do not consider it correct at this point till I have time to change what I wrote and remove some videos I made about this diet in the past.

If you have questions feel free to email me.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting diet. I have been thinking of going grain free considering that I might possibly have some form of gluten reaction/intolerance. Its definitely in the family. Might also have lactose intolerance. Lactose intolerance doesn't bother me much as I have learned to avoid that but avoiding grains, breads, oats etc is hard! I get gas pains, runs and bloating. Be it white or wheat. Pasta also does this too. I've tried both normal pasta and wheat pasta. Same thing.

Now you mentioned boiling meat. What about just steaming it? Would it also do just as good?