Thursday, April 1, 2010

Brian FAQ

Over the past few months people have emailed me asking me random questions, so I figured I would post my answers without any elaboration. Oddly, some questions I wonder why people asked, but I will answer anyway.


1) Do you believe in man made global warming?
No

2) Do you believe in the right to bear arms?
Yes

3) Do you believe that vaccination can lead to autism?
Yes

4) Do you support the current Health Care Reform Bill?
No

5) Do you believe the Government had any part in the events of 9/11?
Yes

6) Do you believe someone could cure themselves of cancer?
Yes

7) Do you think psychiatry does more harm than good?
Yes

8) Do you think psychiatric drugs do more harm to the body than good?
Yes

9) Do you believe in God?
Yes

10) Do you follow a religion?
No

11) Do you believe in the supernatural?
Yes

12) Do you believe we went to the moon when we said we did?
No

13) Do you trust doctors anymore?
No

14) Do you trust medications anymore?
No

15) Do you think it is OK to have body scanners at airports?
No

16) Would you be biometrically finger printed?
No

17) Would you give your DNA at a traffic stop?
No

18) Do you think aliens exist in the universe?
Yes

19) Do you believe humans are born homosexual?
No

20) Do you believe in gay marriage?
Yes

21) Do you believe the government still carries out experiments on its population?
Yes

22) Do you think illegals should be allowed to stay?
No

23) Are you a Democrat or a Republican?
Neither

24) Do you think artificial sweeteners are poison to the body?
Yes

OK that is all I can think of. If you have a yes/no/neither question for me post a comment and I will answer it. If you have issue with my answers, oh well, it is who I am.

No comments: